Preservation of your privacy is important to The Lin Berwick Trust. We are committed to letting you know how we use your personal information and to making only responsible use of it.
References to ‘we’, ‘us’, ‘you’ or ‘our’ in this Privacy Notice are references to The Lin Berwick Trust, a company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales, registered company number 4055205; and a charity registered in England and Wales, registered charity number 1083039 and in Scotland, registered charity number SCO39659.
- Information about you
The personal information we collect about you when you book a holiday with us or make a donation may include:
- Your name, address, telephone number, email address
- Holidays you have booked with us
- The type of disability in your holiday group
- Donations you have made to support our work
- Our use of this information
The personal information we collect about you will be used for the following purposes:
- If you have booked a holiday at one of our holiday houses we will write to you about your existing holiday booking or about vacant weeks or special offers in which you may be interested, or to let you know when you can book for the next year if you wish to do so.
- If you’ve made a donation we will write to you to thank you or to keep you informed about our charity’s progress.
- We will also use your personal information for statistical analysis to improve the service we provide at our holiday houses and to apply for grants to fund the provision of that service.
- We will never share your personal information with a third party, or use it for any purpose other than those explained above.
- Lawful basis
The lawful basis for processing your personal information is that of legitimate interest.This means that having booked a holiday with us or made a donation to support our work within the past two years you will only receive information that you would expect to receive in relation to these activities.
We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of information you give us. We will communicate with you either by letter or email. Email, unless encrypted, is not a fully secure means of
communication. Although we try to keep our systems and communications protected against viruses we cannot guarantee that all our email communications are virus-free.
If Cookies are used they will only be used to assist the purposes set out in the Privacy Notice. Cookies will not be used if we do not consider them necessary.
- Other Information
We will keep your personal information for a maximum of two years after which it will be destroyed. However, if you would like us to correct or update any information, or if you would like information deleted from our records then please email us at , or telephone us on 01787 372343 or write to us at: The Lin Berwick Trust, The Christopher Centre, 10 Gainsborough Street, Sudbury, Suffolk, CO10 2EU.
This Privacy Notice may be updated from time to time, so please check it periodically.
Links within our website to other websites are not covered by this Privacy Notice.
Please read this Privacy Notice in conjunction with our website’s Cookie Use Policy and Terms and Conditions.